Dark Gothica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Gothica

Official forum boards for Dark gothica, Second Life DCS2 Roleplaying Sim

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Projects for Dark Gothica

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristi Susanowa

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Possible Projects for Dark Gothica Empty
PostSubject: Possible Projects for Dark Gothica   Possible Projects for Dark Gothica Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:38 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm currently taking a break from Second Life because of RL and my obligations (school, significant other, work... hopefully). However, when I get back, I'd like to start on some new projects for Dark Gothica. So, list some things that you'd like to see or to have made. Some past suggestions have been turrets, doors, the cart system in the tunnels, courthouse, etc...

Back to top Go down
Kanna Zenovka
Kanna Zenovka

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Possible Projects for Dark Gothica   Possible Projects for Dark Gothica Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:33 pm

A tour guide transport where new citizens can sit and the transport moves around the sim while they can see the different places. Just a thought Smile
Back to top Go down
Kristi Susanowa

PostSubject: Re: Possible Projects for Dark Gothica   Possible Projects for Dark Gothica Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:25 pm

Hmm... it would have to be very non-invasive considering that it would ruin RP to have a floating tour guide around, especially one that talks about wherever it is.

In that case, I could make an invisible transporter (it *is* possible, just trick). However, would this transporter talk, or would we hand out a notecard for that?

In case that doesn't work, how about a slide-show in a theater far from the RP?

Last edited by Kristi Susanowa on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kristi Susanowa

PostSubject: Re: Possible Projects for Dark Gothica   Possible Projects for Dark Gothica Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Any more suggestions? Unless Gio has a boatload of things she needs me to do ^_^

I'll be back on Wednesday after my final presentation (woo hoo!!!!).

Back to top Go down
Aurora Morahan
Junior
Junior
Aurora Morahan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Possible Projects for Dark Gothica   Possible Projects for Dark Gothica Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:04 am

How about a good old fashioned teleport system, that way we can RP things going wrong with it and malfunctions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Projects for Dark Gothica   Possible Projects for Dark Gothica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Projects for Dark Gothica
Page 1 of 1